The most important members of the team is our drivers, we call them “Pilots.” The LandJet Pilot is responsible for the flight planning, to driving passengers, to safety and everything in between. The Pilot creates a hospitable, comfortable and overall satisfying experience for every LandJet customer. Passengers are typically co-workers, clients, or business associates in professional services (lawyers, bankers, etc.), sale executives, and family.
LandJet is in search of a Part-Time Pilot to drive our vehicles.
We currently have openings in the following markets:
- Des Moines, IA
- Kansas City, MO
- Madison, WI
- Minneapolis, MN
- Quad Cities (Bettendorf, Davenport, Rock Island, Moline)
- Excellent customer service skills and a hospitable, friendly and polite demeanor
- Must be reliable, conscientious, responsible and promote safety
- Valid Driver’s License and must pass a DOT Certification (CDL not required)
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- Must be 21 years old
- Prior transportation experience is preferred
Learn more about the position, including job requirements, and to submit your application.